The Springboks have just confirmed a major blow to their coaching resources

SA Rugby confirmed today that Pieter de Villiers has been released from his contract with the union to take up an opportunity in France.
De Villiers, a former Test prop for France, joined SA Rugby in 2012 as a consultant and served on the Springbok team management until the end of the Rugby World Cup in 2015.
He was appointed Springbok assistant coach earlier this year under Director of Rugby Rassie Erasmus, but De Villiers has requested a release from this position, and subsequently from his SA Rugby contract, due to family commitments.
Earlier today the Springboks named an experimental team to play Wales in the USA.
South Africa will start with seven uncapped players against Wales as coach Rassie Eramus looks to blood the next generation of Springboks.
Lock Pieter-Steph du Toit will lead South Africa in the one-off international on Saturday, the test taking place at the Robert F Kennedy Stadium in Washington DC.
Du Toit is one of five experienced starters for the Boks but it is the fresh faces that stand out in Erasmus’ first selection.
Travis Ismaiel, Makazole Mapimpi, Andre Esterhuizen, Ivan van Zyl, Kwagga Smith, Jason Jenkins and Ox Nche will all make their international debuts, the latter trio all coming into the pack.
“As coaches, we are tremendously excited about the prospect of seeing some of our best young players getting the opportunity to play at this level,” said Erasmus.
“Wales have a very solid and effective kicking strategy and their cohesive forward and set-piece play are some of their main strong points. However, I do believe that we have picked a match-day squad that will be able to compete very strongly.”
After facing Wales on Saturday, the Springboks will meet England in Bloemfontein and Cape Town.
South Africa: Curwin Bosch, Travis Ismaiel, Jesse Kriel, Andre Esterhuizen, Makazole Mapimpi, Elton Jantjies, Ivan van Zyl; Ox Nche, Chiliboy Ralepelle, Wilco Louw, Jason Jenkins, Pieter-Steph du Toit, Kwagga Smith, Oupa Mohoje, Dan du Preez
Replacements: Akker van der Merwe, Steven Kitshoff, Thomas du Toit, Marvin Orie, Sikhumbuzo Notshe, Embrose Papier, Robert du Preez, Warrick Gelant
Latest Comments
For months, I had been diving deep into the world of cryptocurrency, excited by the opportunities and promises of financial freedom. Like many others, I had heard of people making life changing gains overnight, and I wanted my share of the success. Unfortunately, in my eagerness, I fell victim to a well disguised scam that drained my Ethereum ETH holdings. It started when I stumbled upon an investment platform that seemed too good to be true but in my greed and hope, I ignored the warning signs. The website had polished testimonials, a smooth interface, and a community that appeared legitimate. I transferred a significant amount of Ethereum, expecting high returns in a matter of weeks. Days turned into weeks, then months, and soon I realized I had been scammed,I was devastated. That money was not just a financial asset; it was my hard earned savings, my dreams of financial security. I reached out to the so-called support team of the platform, but my emails went unanswered, and the website eventually vanished. I was left with nothing but regret.Just when I was about to give up, a friend told me about Washington Recovery Pro a specialized asset recovery service that had helped victims like me retrieve lost funds from fraudulent schemes. Skeptical but desperate, I decided to reach out. Their response was swift and professional. They assured me that while many scams are sophisticated, their team had the expertise to trace and recover stolen digital asset one day, I woke up to an email notification that your funds had been successfully recovered. I logged into my crypto wallet, and there it was my ETH, safely returned. I could hardly believe it.For anyone who has lost money in crypto scams, I say that there is still hope. Washington Recovery Pro proved that with the right team, justice can prevail.their handles.
WhatsApp- +1 (903) 249‑8633
Go to commentsShame on those who voted to keep Sweeney in his lucrative job. I have seen NO improvement in English rugby since his appointment. Just an increase in his bank balance.
Go to comments